We remind you that we can provide for the following services:
- help in creating a touristic itinerary
- booking a lunch/dinner in a typical inn, agritourism or restaurant
- booking a horses manège
- bowls pitch
- bike renting
- use of kitchen for lunch and dinner
- tickets for museums, events, concerts
- tonifying or shiatsu body massage
- transport to/from Spoleto city centre
- Carpe Diem Language school grew from the idea of a group of young people from Spoleto who had various work and study experiences in Italy and abroad and eventually decided to use their skills in their own territory.
Our classes are not mere Italian lessons. We think that a language should be studied in all its facets and context. Cultural aspects of Italy, from cinema to literature, from music to regional traditions, are integral parts of our courses, starting from beginner’s levels.